Booking information and guidance re Covid mitigations we are putting in place, which we hope will be reassuring.
Following considered discussion and appraisal of Lodge, Govt and WHO guidelines, with John Pettett, (Deputy Regional leader) Jenny Baker (former Worthing group leader) and myself, we ask just a few things of you regarding the meetings and services please:
• Please book a place with the group leader beforehand, as numbers are currently limited.
• Bring your own refreshments and dress warmly as windows will be open to ensure adequate ventilation.
• On arrival you will be asked to read our Lodge disclaimer notice and to sign a simple register for both Covid and Fire safety purposes. This is required by both venues and also by the Lodge. The register will be kept securely and destroyed after 21 days in line with GDPR regulations.
• 1 metre + distancing will be in place for seating and wearing of face masks is required throughout the venues but can be removed when speaking during the meetings. (Unless medically exempt) Please distance around the building when you can, thank you.
• Please respect people’s feelings around physical contact- we find the Namaste greeting perfect!
We have taken these steps to reassure all who come, with their varying needs. They will of course be regularly reviewed. We are so looking forward to welcoming you back!
With warm wishes and every blessing,
From Michaela and John.