The White Eagle Lodge teaches:
- That God, the Eternal Spirit, is both Father and Mother.
- That the Son, the Cosmic Christ, is also the Light which shines in the human heart. By reason of this divine Sonship, all are brothers and sisters in spirit, a brother/sisterhood which embraces all life visible and invisible.
- The expression of these principles in daily life, through service.
- The awareness of the invisible world, which bridges separation and death and reveals the eternal unity of life.
- That life is governed by five cosmic laws: Reincarnation, Cause and Effect, Opportunity, Correspondences, Compensation (Equilibrium and Balance).
- That the ultimate goal of humankind is that the inner light should become so strong and radiant that even the cells of the physical body are transmuted into finer substances which can overcome mortality. This is known as the Christing of the human being, or, in the words of the ancient Brotherhood, the blooming of the Rose upon the Cross of matter.